If you get “a start job started by dev-disk-by..” followed by a 90 second delay during each boot, complete the following steps:
- Install Gparted using the Software Center
- Open Gparted and see what partition is the swap partition.
- Reformat the swap partition if necessary.
- Copy UUID of the swap partition.
- Edit the fstab file using the line below.
sudo -H gedit /etc/fstab
- Find the entry of the swap partition.
- Replace the UUID of the swap by the one you previously copied.
- Save the fstab file.
Reset your computer.